• draft user requirements in collaboration with POs;
• translate requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces;
• create user-centered designs prioritizing business requirements, and user feedback;
• identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness, usability);
• create an information architecture, wireframes and UX prototypes for web and mobile design;
• adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images;
• prepare and present drafts to all stakeholders;
• be constructive in introducing new approaches;
• collaborate effectively with product, engineering and management teams;
• be up to date with the latest design trends, techniques, guidelines and technologies.
• 2+ years of experience in UI/UX designer role;
• strong knowledge of UI/UX trends;
• portfolio of UI/UX design for both web and mobile platforms;
• good command of design systems;
• analytical mind with business acumen;
• advanced interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work with non-designers;
• self-motivation and intellectual curiosity;
• multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks;
• high sense of responsibility;
• fluency in Armenian and English.
If you are a person with:
• eagerness to find out-of-box solutions and use innovations;
• strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in team;
• high sense of responsibility.
Then we are waiting for you.
Join our team and get:
1. medical insurance;
2. favorable terms of Evocabank products, insurance discounts;
3. high performance, holiday and loyalty bonuses;
4. bonuses on occasion of birthdays, marriage or birth of a child;
6. comfortable lunch and break zone;
7. stylish and free dress code;
8. an environment equipped with innovative software and state-of-the-art hardware;
9. special courses, great options for personal and career growth;
10. participation in international conferences and business trips abroad;
11. English courses at Evocabank.
Interested applicants should send their CVs to: [email protected]
indicating "UI/UX Designer" in the subject line of the e-mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Please, clearly mention that you have heard about this position from JobFinder.am career portal.